The Public Relations Bureau is an internal organisational unit of the Office of the President of the Republic.
The Public Relations Bureau performs activities that ensure publicity of the work of the President and Vice President of the Republic, which, inter alia, relate to:
– informing the public about the positions, decisions and activities prepared and implemented by the President of the Republic;
– monitoring, analysing and reporting of the President of the Republic over the type of his/her presentation in public and work evaluations in the media;
– preparation and organisation of conferences of the President of the Republic for the public media;
– accreditation of journalists;
– providing necessary documentation and conditions for the access to events reported by other republican authorities and institutions of the Republic of Srpska and BiH as well as other required general, administrative and technical tasks.