The Office of the President of the Republic provides advisory, expert-analytical, organisational, administrative and technical tasks in the preparation and implementation of decisions and acts issued by the President of the Republic, as well as the exercise of other powers of the President of the Republic defined by the Constitution and law.
The assignments and tasks within the competences of the Office of the President of Republic are organised into four basic organisational units:
- Cabinet of the President of the Republic,
- Legal and General Affairs Department,
- Financial and Material Resources Department
- Technical Supervision and Support Department.
For the assignments and tasks in the field of internal revision, the following is organised:
Internal Revision Unit.
Within the Cabinet of the President of the Republic, as internal organisational units, there are:
- Public Relations Bureau of the President of the Republic and
- Constitutional Order Bureau
Secretary General of the President of the Republic of Srpska:
Đuka Huremović, a law graduate
Chief of Staff of the President of the Republic of Srpska:
Tel: +387 51 248 100
Fax: +387 51 248 161